The TE/SLD Digital Metal Detectors are the ideal means of protection for production lines against accidental damage caused by fragments of metal which can enter the manufacturing process along with the material. Digital signal analysis allows the user to optimize detection with respect to the product’s speed of passage and the metals to be intercepted, thus obtaining the best possible immunity to any external interference. The TE/SLD Metal Detector is tested to conform to Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility standards.
- Fully Digital Programming
- Internal data logging with data and timestamp for Quality Control
- Password protected with separate user and engineer level
- BT wireless communication communication for setting and maintenance through external PC
- Autolearn function for automatic setting of the maximum sensitivity in dry and wet conditions
- Built-in function for automatic measurement of the external interferences
The TE/SLD Metal Detector belongs to the family of micro-sensitive bar metal detectors whose high quality and reliability are universally recognized by leading world manufacturers of industrial machinery.
The Textile Metal Detector signals the presence of magnetic and non-magnetic metal masses, both on the exterior and in the interior of the product, and stops the machine.
Sensitivity can be adjusted digitally depending on the size of the metal fragments which must be intercepted, and a special detection memory function also reveals the passage of several consecutive contaminants.
Digital signal analysis allows the user to optimize detection with respect to the product’s speed of passage and the metals to be intercepted, thus obtaining the best possible immunity to any external interference.
By avoiding damage to the production line and the consequent interruptions to the manufacturing process, the TE/SLD Metal Detector returns the value of the investment at the first detection event.
- Adjustable sensitivity with wide dynamic range (0-299)
- Interception speed programmable according to its application
- Digital programming with OLED graphic display
- Visual alarm signal
- Built-in self-diagnosis system
- Permanent settings memory without battery back-up
- Protection degree: TE/SLD IP40; TE/SLD-RC IP65
- Voltage: 100-240 V~ monophase – 50-60 Hz
- Current: 1,5 A max
- Local: through built-in keyboard
- Remote: BT wireless communication
- Data capabilities: Internal memory 1000 events; 20 products
- Audible: Internal buzzer
- Graphic display with bar-graph indication
- Bright indicators on Control Panel
- RED: Alarm or fault
- GREEN: Line present
Security and safety
- Programming access: 2 access levels, Operator and Supervisor
- Galvanic isolation of line voltage
- Low operating voltage: No danger for the operator
- In compliance with international standards of safety and radio interference
- Connection for Alarm reset or Encoder input
- BT wireless communication interface Incorporated
- 1 programmable relay: Alarm relay
- Operating -10 to +50 °C
- Storage -25 to +60 °C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 90 %, without condensation
Certification and Conformity
- EN61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use – Part 1: General requirements
- EN60204-1 Safety of machinery – Electrical equipment of machines – Part 1: General requirements
- EN61000-6-2 Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) – Part 6-2: Generic standards – Emission standard for industrial environments
- EN61000-6-4 Electromagnetic Compatibility(EMC) – Part 6-4: Generic standards – Immunity for industrial environments
- European Directive 2004/108/CE